You’ve seen her before: The girl with seriously gorgeous eyelashes. (Was lash envy even a thing before you saw hers? You can’t recall.) It’s possible she’s been blessed with doe-eyed lashes, but chances are she’s wearing a great set of extensions. They’re the perfect investment for women who want a beautiful yet low-maintenance look.
The long list of lash extension benefits starts here: They look and feel like your natural lashes, only fuller and longer. They’re super lightweight and water-resistant, making them semi-permanent. For 4-6 weeks (depending on your natural lash life cycle), you’ll be fluttering a gorgeous set of effortless lashes. And best of all, lash extensions eliminate the need to wear mascara, so your morning routine just got a little more efficient.
Our eyelash extensions come in different lengths, thicknesses, curls, and colors, so you can customize a set perfect for daily wear. We then adhere individual extensions to your own lashes with a special bonding agent. There’s no contact with your skin, so they’re comfortable and natural to wear. The service takes between 45 minutes and 2 hours, and you leave with an effortlessly beautiful look that’s sure to get noticed. Wink wink.
HOW ARE EYELASH EXTENSIONS APPLIED?
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
HOW LONG DO EYELASH EXTENSIONS LAST?
CAN I STILL WEAR MAKEUP AND MASCARA?
CAN I USE AN EYELASH CURLER TO CURL MY LASH EXTENSIONS?
WILL I LOSE MY OWN LASHES?
WHEN DO I HAVE TO GET THEM RETOUCHED?
HOW DO YOU REMOVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
Have we left you with some unanswered questions? Call us at (414) 765-1985 for more information or to book a complimentary consultation.
- Please remove eye makeup and mascara before you arrive. Don’t use an oil-based makeup remover. Use a mild, oil-free cleanser to wash the eye area. Any residual makeup can prevent the extensions for adhering properly during application.
- Please refrain from applying face moisturizer or sunblock around the eye area before you arrive. Certain moisturizers may contain oils that prevent the extension adhesive from bonding to your natural eyelashes, which could affect the longevity of your lash extensions.
- Please refrain from curling your lashes before you arrive. Extensions won’t adhere to crimped lashes.
- We may ask you to remove your contact lenses before your service. Because your eyes must remain closed for the entire appointment (about 1 hour), they may become dry and irritated when wearing contacts.
- We’ll ask you to fill out a consent form before your service. Please read it carefully as it will help you determine if you’re eligible for this service.
- Be gentle with your new lash extensions! Don’t get them wet for 24 hours after application, and refrain from touching or rubbing them.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48 hours after application.
- Don’t use oil-based products (oil-based eye makeup, makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen, etc.) on or near your lashes. Oil-based products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions and will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
- Gently remove eye makeup with non-oily, non-creamy products, sweeping up and away from your lash extensions.
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes, and avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when washing your face.
- Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based formulas, as it’s difficult to remove waterproof or oil-based mascaras without damaging your natural eyelashes.
- Don’t curl, perm or tint your extensions. This will break the adhesive bond and may also damage your natural lashes.
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
- Have an eyelash comb on hand to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and gently, and only as needed.
- Don’t pull on loose extensions or you risk also plucking out your natural lashes. Don’t attempt to remove your eyelash extensions yourself. Allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed.
- Schedule regular touch-up appointment in advance to maintain your lash extensions.