Hair extensions are the perfect way to take your hair to great lengths instantly. Our complimentary, in-depth, private consultations focus on one thing: giving you the hair you’ve always wanted. Whether you want longer hair, thicker hair, more hair in one specific spot, we’ll help you decide which of the hundreds of customized extensions we offer are the best ones for you. If you’re looking for a temporary length fix or a long-term commitment, your hair’s texture comes into play in what method of extensions your stylist will recommend. We’ll help you choose the right color and texture for your hair: that’s to match the hair extensions to the color at the end of your hair. This way, when the extensions are applied, there is a seamless transition from the roots downward, and the extensions blend nicely with your hair, giving you a natural look.
• Analyze your hair, your scalp, and your needs
• Discuss your goals, lifestyle and budget
• Explain the various options available
• Jointly select the best extensions for you
• Clarify the maintenance and home-care of your selected extensions
There are many factors that go into the pricing and scheduling of your hair extension application. You and your stylist will discuss these factors during your consultation.
WHICH TYPES OF HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
WHAT TYPES OF HAIR EXTENSIONS DOES DI CARLO SALON & BARBERSHOP OFFER?
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR IS USED IN THE EXTENSIONS ORDERED?
WHAT FACTORS WILL MY STYLIST CONSIDER WHEN DECIDING WHICH EXTENSIONS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
HOW MUCH WILL MY HAIR EXTENSIONS COST?
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE MY EXTENSIONS “READJUSTED?
WHAT PRODUCTS WILL I NEED TO CARE FOR MY EXTENSIONS?
HOW MUCH CARE AND MAINTENANCE IS INVOLVED?
- Protect your investment by using professional extension care products to keep hair strong, healthy, and shiny.
- Tie your hair back at night in a loose ponytail or braid.
- Never go to bed with wet hair.
- Wash hair as often as necessary to keep it clean and oil free.
- Don’t allow hot tools such as curling irons to touch the bonds.
- Don’t use any hair products that contain oil, alcohol, or silicone.
- Never try to remove the extensions yourself.
- Brush hair thoroughly before every shampoo.
- Brush hair 2 to 3 times daily.
- Have all chemical processes, such as color or perms, done in the salon by a professional stylist.
- A silk or satin pillowcase will help keep your hair tangle-free.
- After application of extensions, do not wash hair for 48 hours. You must give double-sided tape time to stabilize.