FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Be Di Carlo
At Di Carlo Salon & Barbershop, our mission is to provide a fully immersive, customizable salon experience that goes far beyond a simple haircut. Offering an extensive and affordable range of packages, services and add-ons paired with products from high-end brands, we’re committed to being the key destination for all your salon and barbershop needs.
We believe and follow our core values and processes to ensure the customer has a consistent, quality service that is unrivaled. Our core processes and values ensure the client is offered every service available to help them look their best, delivered by the best, most highly trained and customer-oriented staff in the industry. We pride ourselves on the value we deliver to every client by offering our exclusive “14-Day Cleanup,” “Complimentary Bang Trim,” “Loyalty Program,” and our “Men’s and Women’s Package Guarantee” policies. We strive to make every visit better than the last and we work hard to get the customer in and out, on time and looking their best.
We believe that a great business is about more than just the bottom line. It’s about providing great service at great prices, and empowering people to live a better life. We foster an environment of self-confidence and self-esteem for our customers as well as our staff, founded on the principle that personal appearance is a reflection of—and a doorway to—self-empowerment. That’s what makes us more than just a cut above, and why we earn lifelong customers.
The Front Desk Coordinator is the heart and soul of the salon. The Front Desk Coordinator keeps the salon organized and running on time. This position requires more than just answering phones it requires a person that is exceptionally organized and efficient, able to follow processes and work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to learn and effectively use our Front Desk Software (training provided)
- Able to pass a background check
- Agreeable to sign a “Non-Compete” agreement
- Able to work full-time (40-hours a week) and have a flexible schedule to fill in as needed
- Answering Phones and scheduling appointments. (Scripts will be provided)
- Accurate Date Entry into Salon Front End System (Salon Booker)
- Filing and organizing of front desk
- Communicate with Staff to ensure schedules are met and staff is running on time
- Confirm appointments for the upcoming week.
- Keep the salon looking its best.
- Deliver a great customer experience to every client.
- Cross selling “Add-On Services” during the Call In, Check In & Check Out
- Be knowledgeable on services and products offered by Salon (Training Provided)
- Know and follow the salon’s 5 Step Customer Experience Process
- Inventory (Ordering, Entering into system, and tracking receipts)
- Ability to take on extra projects as dictated by Management
- Apply online or in person
- In-person committee interview
- Background and reference check will be conducted prior to moving onto the next step
New hire must sign “Non-Compete” Agreement
New hire will attend 4-week paid training program that includes service/product training, salon key process training, and Front Desk Management shadowing
New hire will earn starting pay of $9/hour. Pay will be raised to $10/hour after an initial 90-day probationary period is met (per manager’s discretion). After the 90 days you will also be eligible to earn up to 20% commission on Retail Products you sell.
NOTE- Every 90 days you will be illegible for a pay increase depending on performance (per management discretion)
NOTE: Retail commission is based on a sliding pay scale calculated based on two-week revenue generation (pay scale will be provided along with multiple tracking and coaching tools to ensure success)