Hair Extension Services in Downtown Milwaukee
Hair extensions are the perfect way to take your hair to great lengths instantly. Our complimentary, in-depth, private consultations at our Downtown Milwaukee Salon focus on one thing: giving you the hair you’ve always wanted. Whether you want longer hair, thicker hair, more hair in one specific spot, we’ll help you decide the best choice. If you’re looking for a temporary length fix or a long-term commitment, your hair’s texture comes into play in terms of what method of extensions your stylist will recommend. We’ll help you choose the right color and texture for your hair: that’s to match the hair extensions to the color at the end of your hair. This way, when the extensions are applied, there is a seamless transition from the roots downward, and the extensions blend nicely with your hair, giving you a natural look.
• Analyze your hair, your scalp, and your needs
• Discuss your goals, lifestyle and budget
• Explain the various options available
• Select the best extensions with your input
• Clarify the maintenance and home-care of your selected extensions
Many factors determine the pricing and scheduling of your hair extension application. You and your stylist will discuss these factors during your consultation.
We apply tape removal solution and gently remove the extensions, thoroughly wash and condition the hair. Finished with a blow dry.
We apply a hair extension solution to gently remove the extensions, thoroughly wash the hair to remove all residue, blow dry out the hair and replace the tape on the extensions. Finally we place your extensions precisely back onto the head..
It goes by many names, but all are synonymous for the act of attaching a weft to natural hair to create length and/or volume! First the stylist will create a foundation of your natural hair and silicon beads. Then the stylist will sew the hand-tied machine made, or hybrid wefts onto the breaded foundation, securely attaching the weft to the natural hair. Giving you the hair of your dreams! This service is very subjective and all
depends on your desired look and your existing natural hair integrity. However that makes it completely customizable for your specific needs!
Schedule a complimentary consultation to see if this service would fit your needs!
WHICH TYPES OF HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
WHAT TYPES OF HAIR EXTENSIONS DOES DI CARLO SALON & BARBERSHOP OFFER?
WHAT TYPE OF HAIR IS USED IN THE EXTENSIONS ORDERED?
WHAT FACTORS WILL MY STYLIST CONSIDER WHEN DECIDING WHICH EXTENSIONS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
HOW MUCH WILL MY HAIR EXTENSIONS COST?
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE MY EXTENSIONS “READJUSTED?
WHAT PRODUCTS WILL I NEED TO CARE FOR MY EXTENSIONS?
HOW MUCH CARE AND MAINTENANCE IS INVOLVED?
- Protect your investment by using professional extension care products to keep hair strong, healthy, and shiny.
- Tie your hair back at night in a loose ponytail or braid.
- Never go to bed with wet hair.
- Wash hair as often as necessary to keep it clean and oil free.
- Don’t allow hot tools such as curling irons to touch the bonds.
- Don’t use any hair products that contain oil, alcohol, or silicone.
- Never try to remove the extensions yourself.
- Brush hair thoroughly before every shampoo.
- Brush hair 2 to 3 times daily.
- Perform all chemical processes, such as color or perms in the salon by a professional stylist.
- Keep your hair tangle-free with a silk or satin pillowcase.
- After application of extensions, do not wash hair for 48 hours. You must give double-sided tape time to stabilize.